Evolution Director, Ruth Mansfield, has 20 years experience of working with Fire and Rescue Authorities and undertaken projects ranging from minor alterations through to new build Fire Stations.
At Evolution Architects Ruth continued utilising her understanding of how fire stations function by undertaking work for East Sussex Fire and Rescue Authority, projects include:
- designs for new fire stations.
- refurbishment of existing fire stations.
- new specialist training facilities at Maresfield training centre.
- new office building at Maresfield training centre.
- new canteen building at Maresfield training centre.
- alterations to HQ building.
- DDA adaptations to existing fire stations.
- window replacement programs.
- study for wind turbines at fire stations.